Find bargain flights and holidays to Benidorm in April, visit: Cheap Holidays to Benidorm 2018.
Looking for last-minute deals in Easter Holidays 2018? check: 3 day breaks in Benidorm and April Benidorm Holidays
Neither too hot nor too cold, the weather in April is sweet spring weather with nice sunshine and an occasional shower. Overall, expect a high of 22°C and an average daytime temperature of 15°C. Many Britons make it a point to be in Benidorm to enjoy Easter festivities. The town takes on a wonderful look, the atmosphere is of revelry, and the pious will find piety without seeking too hard.
The Easter parades are a big draw with all, locals and tourists. The weather is ideal for a dip in the beautiful blue Mediterranean waters off Poniente Beach and Levante Beach. Its also the time when the flora of the region comes into its own. The fields are awash with poppies. The town is preparing itself for the coming tourist season. You will get good deals on almost everything – hotels, flights, and attractions. The weather is balmy for young ones and older holidayers. A little due diligence will ensure that you’ll stay healthy and not have a runny nose. Clean streets, clean air, and more of Benidorm for yourself because the tourist season has not yet begun… April is a charming month here in this part of Costa Blanca. The evenings are cool and perfect for long strolls, checking out the market, and catching some great entertainment on offer.
Weather in Benidorm – April Temperatures
Enjoy Benidorm in Budget – Cheap All Inclusive Holidays in April
Are you looking for last minute deals for a holiday? If you are, then check out the ones for all inclusive Jet2holidays to Benidorm. The beach town on Spain’s Costa Blanca has more than just some of the finest beaches you’ll ever see. The winters are sunny, seasonal fruits are great, people are happy getting tanned or swimming in the clear blue waters. Deals on flights to Benidorm will save you a good deal of money. The Mundomar aquarium, Benidorm Circus, the Marco Polo jeep safari, and Terra Natura are but some of the many attractions in Benidorm.
More Weather info:
- Benidrom August Weather 2018 – Temperatures and Climate in August
- Benidorm Weather & Beach Live, is it Sunny? (2018)
- Benidorm Weather in July 2018 – July Temperatures and Climate
- Benidrom Weather September 2018 – Temperatures and Climate
- Benidrom Weather October 2018 – Temperatures in October
- Benidorm Weather November 2018 – Temperature in November
- Benidorm Weather December 2018 Christmas
- Benidorm Weather in January 2019 – Temperature in January
- Benidorm Weather in February 2018 – Temperatures in Benidorm
- Benidorm Weather in March 2018 – Temperatures in March
Related popular blogs are listed here: