You can’t not want to try the Benidorm Cable Ski as you walk along the Levante Beach. Not only does it look fun but it is!
Don’t worry if you have never tried it before, the instructors are on hand to give you lessons so you get the most from your Benidorm Ski experience!
The Benidorm Ski has been around since the mid 1960’s and is now a landmark on the far on of Levante Beach.
Around the zip line you will also sea rafts which get to those who have not completed the circuit and get them back to the base.
Equipment is also provided and the lessons are in English so you have no worries about missing any of the important stuff. Overall a fun Benidorm attraction and well worth a try!
Benidorm Cable Ski Prices
- Adult 1 Hour (16+) €21.00
- Child 1 Hour (Under 16) €15.00
- Adult 2 Hours (16+) €25.00
- Child 2 Hours (Under 16) €20.00
- Adult Day Pass (16+) €35.00
- Child Day Pass (Under 16) €28.00
Benidorm Ski Opening Hours
April – October (Weather Permitting)
Times vary throughout the season.
- Monday: 11.00am – 19.00pm
- Tuesday: 11.00am – 19.00pm
- Wednesday: 11.00am – 19.00pm
- Thursday: 11.00am – 19.00pm
- Friday: 11.00am – 19.00pm
- Saturday: 11.00am – 19.00pm
- Sunday: 11.00am – 19.00pm
Table of Contents